The quote “I was born to be a Lawyer” can very well apply to me. Being an only son to a Lawyer and Architect, I was raised by professional parents. Most fortunately and gladly legal disputes were the only disputes I heard during my childhood.
As soon as I completed my High School, I went on to pursue my degree, a Bachelors in Legal Science. Law was a field which always fascinated me. Helping people by listening to them and solving their problems was one thing I was always good at. Law for me was always an esteemed profession as we as advocates are a source through which people can have access to justice.
While pursuing my degree, I worked as a Paralegal in the High Court of Bombay. Later I worked for various banks by guiding them with the Due Diligence Process. As soon as I completed my Degree and started with my Post-Graduation is Law, I worked as a Paralegal in a Firm which I continued till the completion of my Degree in Law.
Working in the field of law since completion of my High School, I was involved in various fields of law which are my major fields of expertise which includes Banking & Due Diligence, Corporate Affairs, Family Disputes, Consumer Protection, & Intellectual Property Rights.
Areas Of Practice:
1. Property Law/Real Estate:
- Documentations/Drafting of Agreements, Deeds, Etc.
- Due Diligence.
- Property Search.
- Property Disputes.
- Permissions from the Government.
- Registration of Property & Transfer.
- Litigation in-respect of all the Property Disputes.
2. Corporate/Company/Business/Partnership Law:
- Documentations/Drafting of Contracts/Agreements, Etc.
- Merger & Demerger.
- Winding-Up, Insolvency & Acquisitions.
- Due Diligence.
- Recovery of Debt.
- Litigation in respect of all the Company Disputes.
3. Family Law & Succession/Wills & Estates:
- Documentation and Drafting of Family Settlement Deeds, Partition Deed, Wills, Etc.
- Restitution of Conjugal Rights.
- Domestic Violence.
- Succession Certificate/Probate/Letters of Administration.
- Litigation in respect of all the Family & Succession Disputes.
4. Consumer & Insurance Law:
- Documentation & Drafting of Notices, Complaints, Etc.
- Medical Negligence.
- Insurance Claims.
- Litigation is respect of all the Consumer Disputes.
- Documentation & Drafting of Agreements, Mortgage Deeds, Loan Documents, Etc.
- Recover of Loan.
- Fraudulent Transactions.
- Litigation in respect of all the Bank related disputes.
6. Cyber Law:
- Complaints in case of a Cyber Crime such as Phishing, Hacking, Web-Stalking, Etc.
7. Arbitration, Conciliation & Mediation
- Drafting Agreements and Contracts.
- Representing before Arbitrations, Domestic as well as International.
- Acting as an Arbitrator.
- Litigation in respect of all the Arbitrable Issues.
8. Information Technology:
- Debit Card/Net Banking Frauds, Etc.
- Recovery of the Money.
9. Criminal Law:
- Anticipatory Bails & Bails.
- Fraud & Cheating.
- Cheque Bouncing Disputes.
10.Intellectual Property Rights.
- Trade Mark Registration/Objection/Litigation.
- Patent, Designs & Copyrights Registration/Litigation.