We offer a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Attorney services in Bayonne,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to make sure we would not endanger any of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We do not only work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between renters and landlords while additionally providing commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent landlords and renters positioned in Bayonne, New Jersey. We understand all aspects of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to build a strong standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which matches our clients’ needs.
We offer free consultations for probate issues, foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, and real estate purchases. We charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court, in case you’d like us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As a Lawyer in Bayonne, NJ for tenants, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease violations
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on sex, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Bayonne, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any issue that’s a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets caused by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate illegal usage of your property through negotiation or eviction
• Eliminate unauthorized renters through eviction or discussion for example raising rent
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
If you’re a landlord, and you also need to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). If the man leaves prior to the court appearance, $200 will be refunded by us. Just as we know how exactly to defend matters associated with tenant problems we also really know how to ensure compliance to rent provisions and evict renters.