We offer a full line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Attorney services in Essex County,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we’ll have to do a conflict check to make sure we would not compromise any one of our previous clients by offering you legal advice. We do not entirely work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between tenants and landlords while additionally supplying commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent both landlords and renters situated in Essex County, New Jersey. We understand all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong reputation in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that satisfies our clients’ needs.
As an Attorney in Essex County, NJ for renters, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease breaches
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal usage of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of heat or utility problems
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Essex County, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for some issue that is clearly a violation of a lease or nonpayment of rent
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets from pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited use of your property through eviction or dialogue
• Remove unauthorized renters through eviction or negotiation for example increasing rent
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending bogus claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on sex, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
In the event you’re a landlord, and you also need to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200 if the individual moves out prior to the court appearance. As we know the best way to defend matters linked to tenant issues we also know how to ensure conformity to lease evict renters and stipulations.