We offer a full line of Landlord Attorney services and Renter Attorney services in Essex Fells,.
Before we can offer you any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t compromise any of our previous clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t entirely work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between renters and landlords while additionally supplying commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent landlords and tenants situated in Essex Fells, New Jersey. We comprehend all aspects of property law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong reputation in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that satisfies our clients’ needs.
We offer free consultations for real estate purchases, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and bankruptcy. But if you are looking to defend yourself from an eviction or prosecute an eviction we charge $200 for a consultation for you to speak to a Landlord Tenant Lawyer. We charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court if you would like us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As an Attorney in Essex Fells, NJ for tenants, we manage matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal usage of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in Essex Fells, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some issue that is clearly a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets brought on by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited utilization of your property through eviction or negotiation
• Eliminate unauthorized tenants for example raising rent, through dialogue or eviction
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on age, race, ethnicity, sex, and sexual orientation.
Also you are required to have someone evicted, and if you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200, in case the man leaves prior to the court appearance. We also know the way to ensure conformity to rent conditions and evict tenants, as we understand the best way to defend matters linked to renter problems.