We offer a full line of Landlord Attorney services and Renter Lawyer services in Fairfield,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to ensure we would not undermine any of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We do not just work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between landlords and tenants while additionally providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent landlords and tenants positioned in Fairfield, New Jersey. We comprehend all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a solid reputation in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that meets our clients’ needs.
We offer free consultations for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and real estate purchases. We charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court should you’d like us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As a Lawyer in Fairfield, NJ for renters, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease breaches
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Fairfield, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some dilemma that’s a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets brought on by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate illegal utilization of your property through eviction or dialogue
• Eliminate unauthorized tenants for example raising rent through eviction or negotiation
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
If you are a landlord, and you also need to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We will refund $200, if the man leaves prior to the court appearance. Just as we understand how exactly to defend matters associated with tenant problems we also really know how to ensure conformity to rent evict tenants and terms.