We provide a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Lawyer services in Guttenberg,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we will need to do a conflict check to make sure we would not compromise any of our past clients by offering legal advice to you. We do not only work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between landlords and renters while additionally supplying commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent both landlords and tenants situated in Guttenberg, New Jersey. We comprehend all aspects of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to build a strong standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which meets our clients’ needs.
We provide free consultations for probate issues, foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, and real estate purchases. In the event you would like us to go to court to defend your family from eviction, we charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court.
As an Attorney in Guttenberg, NJ for renters, we manage matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in Guttenberg, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any issue that’s a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets from pets
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited utilization of your property through eviction or negotiation
• Eliminate unauthorized tenants for example raising rent through eviction or discussion
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
You also need to have someone evicted, and in the event that you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). If the man moves out prior to the court appearance, $200 will be refunded by us. As we understand the way to defend matters related to tenant dilemmas we also know the way to ensure compliance to rent evict tenants and stipulations.