We provide a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Renter Lawyer services in Hudson County,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to make sure we would not compromise any one of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t completely work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between landlords and tenants while also supplying commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent landlords and tenants located in Hudson County, New Jersey. We understand all aspects of property law in New Jersey. We continue to build a solid standing in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which meets our clients’ expectations.
We provide free consultations for foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, probate issues, and property purchases. In case you want us to go to court to defend your family from eviction, we charge a set fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court.
As a Lawyer in Hudson County, NJ for tenants, we manage issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal usage of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on ethnicity, race, sex, age, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Hudson County, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for any issue that’s a violation of a lease or nonpayment of rent
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage brought on by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited use of your property through eviction or dialogue
• Remove unauthorized tenants including increasing rent, through discussion or eviction
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending bogus claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
In the event that you’re a landlord, and also you are required to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). In case the individual moves out prior to the court appearance, we will refund $200. Just as we know how exactly to defend matters related to tenant issues we also really know how to ensure compliance to lease evict renters and terms.