We provide a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Renter Attorney services in Millburn,.
Before we can give you any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t compromise any of our previous clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t completely work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between renters and landlords while also supplying residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent tenants and landlords located in Millburn, New Jersey. We comprehend all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to build a solid reputation in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that matches our clients’ needs.
As an Attorney in Millburn, NJ for tenants, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Lack of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Millburn, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for any problem that is a breach of a lease or nonpayment of rent
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage brought on by pets
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited use of your property through discussion or eviction
• Remove unauthorized renters through eviction or negotiation such as raising rent
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
Also you are required to have someone evicted, and in the event that you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200 if the man leaves prior to the court appearance. We also know how to ensure compliance to lease terms and evict tenants as we know how exactly to defend matters related to tenant problems.