We provide a full line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Attorney services in Montclair,.
Before we can supply you with any legal advice we’ll need to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t endanger any of our past clients by offering legal advice to you. We don’t just work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between landlords and renters while also providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent both landlords and renters positioned in Montclair, New Jersey. We understand all aspects of property law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that matches our clients’ needs.
We provide free consultations for foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, probate matters, and real estate purchases. However, if you are looking to defend yourself from an eviction or prosecute an eviction we charge $200 for a consultation for you to discuss with a Landlord Tenant Attorney. We charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court in case you want us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As a Lawyer in Montclair, NJ for tenants, we manage issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited usage of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Coping with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, and gender.
As a Lawyer in Montclair, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for some issue that is a breach of a lease or nonpayment of rent
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage caused by pets
• Provide Residential leases
• Remove prohibited utilization of your property through negotiation or eviction
• Eliminate unauthorized renters for example increasing rent, through negotiation or eviction
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on race, sex, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
In the event you are a landlord, and you also are required to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200, in case the individual leaves prior to the court appearance. We also know the way to ensure compliance to rent conditions and evict renters just as we know the way to defend matters linked to tenant problems.