We offer a complete line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Attorney services in North Bergen,.
Before we can provide you with any legal advice we’ll have to do a conflict check to make sure we would not undermine any of our previous clients by offering legal advice to you. We do not only work for tenants or landlords.
We resolve disputes between landlords and tenants while also providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent both landlords and tenants located in North Bergen, New Jersey. We understand all aspects of property law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong standing in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which matches our clients’ expectations.
As an Attorney in North Bergen, NJ for renters, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, sex, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in North Bergen, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any issue that is a violation of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets from pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited usage of your property through eviction or negotiation
• Remove unauthorized tenants through eviction or negotiation such as increasing rent
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on age, race, ethnicity, sex, and sexual orientation.
You are required to have someone evicted, and if you’re a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). In case the person moves out prior to the court appearance, $200 will be refunded by us. We also know the way to ensure compliance to lease stipulations and evict renters, as we know the best way to defend matters related to tenant issues.