We offer a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Lawyer services in North Caldwell,.
Before we can supply you with any legal advice we will need to do a conflict check to make sure we would not undermine any of our past clients by offering legal advice to you. We do not solely work for landlords or tenants.
We settle disputes between tenants and landlords while additionally providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent tenants and landlords situated in North Caldwell, New Jersey. We comprehend all aspects of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to build a solid standing in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which meets our clients’ expectations.
We offer free consultations for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and property purchases. But if you are looking to defend yourself from an eviction or prosecute an eviction we charge $200 for a consultation for you to talk to a Landlord Tenant Attorney.
As a Lawyer in North Caldwell, NJ for renters, we manage matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease breaches
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of heat or utility problems
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in North Caldwell, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some problem that is a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets brought on by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate illegal usage of your property through dialogue or eviction
• Remove unauthorized renters including increasing rent through eviction or discussion
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending false claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
You need to have someone evicted, and if you’re a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). In case the individual moves out prior to the court appearance, we’ll refund $200. As we understand the best way to defend matters related to tenant problems we also understand the way to ensure conformity to rent evict tenants and terms.