We offer a full line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Lawyer services in Secaucus,.
Before we can offer you any legal advice we will need to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t endanger any of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t entirely work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between tenants and landlords while also providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent both renters and landlords situated in Secaucus, New Jersey. We understand all facets of property law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that fulfills our clients’ expectations.
We offer free consultations for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, probate matters, and property purchases. We charge a flat fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court, in case you would like us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As an Attorney in Secaucus, NJ for tenants, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease violations
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, sex, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in Secaucus, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some issue that is a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets brought on by pets
• Provide Residential leases
• Remove illegal utilization of your property through eviction or dialogue
• Remove unauthorized renters through eviction or dialogue such as increasing rent
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending bogus claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on ethnicity, race, sex, age, and sexual orientation.
You are required to have someone evicted, and in the event you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We will refund $200, in case the individual leaves prior to the court appearance. We also understand the way to ensure compliance to rent terms and evict tenants, as we know how exactly to defend matters related to tenant issues.