We provide a complete line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Lawyer services in West Caldwell,.
Before we can offer you any legal advice we’ll need to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t undermine any of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We do not solely work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between landlords and renters while additionally supplying residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent both renters and landlords located in West Caldwell, New Jersey. We comprehend all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a solid standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which fulfills our clients’ expectations.
We provide free consultations for property purchases, foreclosure defense, probate matters, and bankruptcy.
As an Attorney in West Caldwell, NJ for tenants, we manage issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on sex, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in West Caldwell, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some dilemma that is clearly a violation of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets caused by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Remove illegal use of your property through discussion or eviction
• Eliminate unauthorized tenants such as raising rent, through discussion or eviction
• Coping with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation.
Also you have to have someone evicted, and if you’re a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). If the person moves out prior to the court appearance, $200 will be refunded by us. We also really know the way to ensure compliance to rent terms and evict renters, just as we know how exactly to defend matters associated with tenant problems.