We provide a full line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Lawyer services in West Orange,.
Before we can supply you with any legal advice we will have to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t endanger any one of our previous clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t completely work for landlords or tenants.
We resolve disputes between renters and landlords while also supplying residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent renters and landlords located in West Orange, New Jersey. We understand all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a strong reputation in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that fulfills our clients’ needs.
We provide free consultations for real estate purchases, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and bankruptcy.
As an Attorney in West Orange, NJ for tenants, we manage issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease breaches
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Deficiency of heat or utility issues
• Discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in West Orange, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for some problem that is clearly a breach of a lease or nonpayment of rent
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets caused by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate illegal usage of your property through eviction or negotiation
• Remove unauthorized renters through eviction or dialogue for example increasing rent
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending false claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination based on sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, and sex.
You are required to have someone evicted, and in the event you’re a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200 in case the individual leaves prior to the court appearance. As we understand the best way to defend matters related to renter issues we also really know the way to ensure conformity to lease conditions and evict tenants.