We provide a full line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Attorney services in Caldwell,.
Before we can supply you with any legal advice we’ll need to do a conflict check to make sure we would not endanger any of our previous clients by offering legal advice to you. We don’t just work for tenants or landlords.
We resolve disputes between tenants and landlords while also providing commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent landlords and renters situated in Caldwell, New Jersey. We comprehend all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a solid standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which satisfies our clients’ needs.
We provide free consultations for foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, probate matters, and property purchases. We charge a set fee of $450 for consultation plus one appearance at court, in the event you want us to go to court to defend your family from eviction.
As an Attorney in Caldwell, NJ for tenants, we handle issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease violations
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Lack of utility or heat issues
• Discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in Caldwell, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or some issue that’s a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage brought on by pets
• Supply Residential leases
• Remove illegal use of your property through negotiation or eviction
• Remove unauthorized renters such as raising rent through discussion or eviction
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
You have to have someone evicted, and if you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). If the individual leaves prior to the court appearance, we will refund $200. We also know how to ensure conformity to lease provisions and evict renters, just as we understand how to defend matters linked to tenant issues.