We provide a complete line of Landlord Attorney services and Tenant Lawyer services in Livingston,.
Before we can provide you with any legal advice we’ll need to do a conflict check to ensure we wouldn’t compromise any one of our previous clients by offering you legal advice. We don’t entirely work for tenants or landlords.
We settle disputes between renters and landlords while also providing commercial and residential closings on properties. We represent landlords and tenants positioned in Livingston, New Jersey. We understand all facets of property law in New Jersey. We continue to build a solid standing in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense which satisfies our clients’ needs.
We provide free consultations for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and property purchases. But if you’re looking to defend yourself from an eviction or prosecute an eviction we charge $200 for a consultation for you to discuss to a Landlord Tenant Lawyer.
As an Attorney in Livingston, NJ for renters, we manage issues related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease violations
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal use of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized renters
• Dealing with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Enforcing landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Lack of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As a Lawyer in Livingston, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any dilemma that is a breach of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of damage or unauthorized Pets brought on by pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate illegal use of your property through eviction or negotiation
• Eliminate unauthorized tenants such as raising rent through dialogue or eviction
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending bogus claims of not returning a Security deposit
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on gender, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
You also are required to have someone evicted, and in the event you’re a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200 if the individual moves out prior to the court appearance. Just as we know how exactly to defend matters related to renter issues we also know how to ensure compliance to rent stipulations and evict renters.