We offer a complete line of Landlord Lawyer services and Renter Attorney services in Roseland,.
Before we can offer you any legal advice we will need to do a conflict check to make sure we wouldn’t compromise any one of our past clients by offering you legal advice. We do not only work for landlords or tenants.
We resolve disputes between tenants and landlords while additionally supplying residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent both tenants and landlords positioned in Roseland, New Jersey. We understand all facets of real estate law in New Jersey. We continue to develop a solid reputation in the local community by giving professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that meets our clients’ expectations.
We provide free consultations for real estate purchases, foreclosure defense, probate issues, and bankruptcy.
As an Attorney in Roseland, NJ for renters, we handle matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease infringements
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of prohibited utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit problems
• Deficiency of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
As an Attorney in Roseland, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any issue that is a violation of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage caused by pets
• Supply Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited usage of your property through discussion or eviction
• Remove unauthorized renters through eviction or discussion for example raising rent
• Dealing with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Enforcing claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on ethnicity, race, sex, age, and sexual orientation.
In the event you’re a landlord, and also you are required to have someone evicted, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We will refund $200, if the person leaves prior to the court appearance. Just as we understand how exactly to defend matters linked to renter dilemmas we also know how to ensure conformity to rent evict renters and conditions.