We offer a complete line of Landlord Lawyer services and Tenant Attorney services in South Orange,.
Before we can supply you with any legal advice we’ll need to do a conflict check to make sure we would not compromise any of our previous clients by offering legal advice to you. We don’t just work for tenants or landlords.
We resolve disputes between renters and landlords while additionally providing residential and commercial closings on properties. We represent landlords and renters situated in South Orange, New Jersey. We comprehend all facets of property law in New Jersey. We continue to build a solid standing in the local community by providing professional real estate legal services including foreclosure defense that fulfills our clients’ expectations.
We offer free consultations for foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, probate matters, and real estate purchases. But if you’re looking to defend yourself from an eviction or prosecute an eviction we charge $200 for a consultation for you to speak to a Landlord Tenant Attorney.
As a Lawyer in South Orange, NJ for tenants, we manage matters related to:
• Nonpayment of rent
• Landlord Harassment and Retaliation
• Lease breaches
• Residential leases
• Defense of eviction of tenants
• Defending claims of illegal utilization of property
• Defending claims of unauthorized tenants
• Coping with breaches of a lease by a tenant
• Defending claims of Property Damage
• Obtaing orders for landlords to make repairs
• Security deposit issues
• Deficiency of utility or heat problems
• Discrimination based on sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, and sex.
As a Lawyer in South Orange, NJ for Landlords we:
• Evict for nonpayment of rent or any issue that is clearly a violation of a lease
• Deal with enforcement of unauthorized Pets or damage from pets
• Defend you from claims of Harassment or Retaliation
• Provide Residential leases
• Eliminate prohibited use of your property through discussion or eviction
• Remove unauthorized renters including raising rent through eviction or dialogue
• Coping with violations of a lease by a tenant
• Applying claims of Property Damage
• Defending claims of discrimination predicated on gender, race, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
You also are required to have someone evicted, and in the event you are a landlord, we charge $650 per eviction case -$450 for multiple evictions. We offer $200 off for multiple evictions filed at the same time in the same county (different cities in the same county qualify for the discount.). We’ll refund $200 in case the individual moves out prior to the court appearance. As we know how exactly to defend matters related to tenant problems we also understand how to ensure conformity to rent evict tenants and terms.