17:48H-15 Services provided by licensed organized delivery system.
15. A licensed organized delivery system may:
a. Contract with an insurer licensed in this State for the provision of indemnity coverage against the cost of services provided by the system or other obligations of the system, either on an individual or aggregate attachment basis; and
b. In addition to comprehensive or limited services, as applicable, provided by the system for enrollees or contract holders, provide:
(1) Additional services as approved by the Commissioner of Banking and Insurance;
(2) Indemnity benefits covering urgent care or emergency services;
(3) Coverage for services from providers, other than participating providers, in accordance with the terms of the contract; and
(4) Any other function provided by law, in the system’s organizational documents or in the license.
L.1999, C. 409, S.15; amended 2012, C. 17, S.50.
Original Text maintained by the State of New Jersey:
Disclaimer: Always check for the most up to date language of a statute. Every time a new law is enacted it has a possibility of changing the wording of a statute or override case law. These pages were created to assist in looking up and migrating between statutes easily. No accuracy is guaranteed. If you need help with researching law, contact an attorney.